Our vision and mission
A world where communities are able to participate and contribute to a peaceful and equitable society.
To create opportunities for those in need by providing long-term support in education, training and work.
Every person deserves a chance.
- Respect: We are caring
- Integrity: We are ethical
- Collaboration: We work together
- Innovation: We are dynamic
- Excellence: We strive for quality
Using our Time, Talent, Treasure and Things for the benefit of the poor.
Who we serve
Seniors, Students, Early school leavers (16-25), Communities
Our plans for the future
- a learning hub
- expand and improve our Out of School (OST) program
- a food and clothes bank
- secure a TUF vehicle for our community projects
With your help we aim to have a community worker in every community to highlight the needs within their communities. These Community Workers act as the information-sharers between those in need and those who give – this is imperative to help TUF alleviate suffering throughout all communities.